Batch Gamma Processing Components
- Uses Cobalt-60 in a Dwell Type, 11 carrier batch irradiator (for unique or low-volume applications)
- Moves product through the gamma irradiation process using a monorail system
- Uses hydraulic scissor lifts to facilitate product loading and unloading
- Employs barriers to prevent mixing of processed and unprocessed products
- STERIS Isomedix Services operates under a quality system that is in compliance with 21 CFR Part 820 and applicable sections of 21 CFR Part 211. In addition, STERIS Isomedix Services is registered to the ISO 13485:2003 Quality Standard, and adheres to the requirements of ISO 11137-1:2006 (Gamma) and ISO 11135-1:2007 (EO)
GammaExpress® Expedited Processing Service
Our GammaExpress expedited processing option uses dosimetric release, which enables products to be shipped immediately after processing. Our two expedited options ensure your product will go from receipt to outbound shipping in either 24 or 48 hours, or less.
View our gamma irradiation guidelines for an outline of documention required for gamma processing.
Download the Special Radiation Request form for one-time gamma processing projects.
STERIS Isomedix Libertyville North, IL ISO Certificate
FDA Device Registration Number: 1450662
PAL Registration Number: BG30400152