STERIS Isomedix offers the pharmaceutical industry’s most comprehensive array of contract sterilization services.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing disposables
- Prescription pharmaceuticals, ointments, and solutions
- Containers and drug delivery systems
- Active substances
- Cleanroom garments and supplies
- Bulk raw materials
Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Custom procedure trays containing pharmaceuticals
- Cellulose and plastic products that may exhibit discoloration with irradiation
- Products manufactured from materials whose physical properties degrade with irradiation or heat
- Products containing components that must be reclassified as drugs when processed with irradiation
Isomedix Services Advantages
- High quality, cost-effective processing
- Widespread network of sterilization facilities
- Multi-disciplinary technical staff and on-site quality assurance personnel
- Detailed certification of your pharmaceutical sterilization process
- Dedicated radiation and ethylene oxide technology centers
Contact a STERIS Isomedix Services representative to learn more about our pharmaceutical sterilization services.
STERIS Isomedix Services operates under a quality system that is in compliance with 21 CFR Part 820 and applicable sections of 21 CFR Part 211. In addition, STERIS Isomedix Services is registered to the ISO 13485:2003 Quality Standard, and adheres to the requirements of ISO 11137-1:2006 (Gamma) and ISO 11135-1:2007 (EO).