Medical Device Sterilization
STERIS Isomedix Services offers the medical device industry’s most comprehensive array of contract sterilization options.
- Sterilization of medical instruments and single-use medical supplies such as syringes, catheters, IV sets, surgical gloves, gauze, labware and more
- Superior material penetration of complex device sets
- Sterilization of tissue/biological based products
- Just-in-time inventory
- Pressure-sensitive packaging
- Pre-treatment and microbial reduction of raw materials
Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Sterilization of medical devices manufactured from materials whose physical properties degrade with irradiation or heat
- Cellulose and plastic products that may exhibit discoloration with irradiation
- Custom procedure kits
- Various materials not compatible with other medical device sterilization methods
Isomedix Services Advantages:
- High quality, cost-effective processing
- Widespread network of sterilization facilities
- Multi-disciplinary technical staff and on-site quality assurance personnel
- Detailed certification of your sterilization process
- Dedicated radiation and ethylene oxide technology centers
Contact a STERIS Isomedix Services representative to learn more about our medical device sterilization services.
STERIS Isomedix Services operates under a quality system that is in compliance with 21 CFR Part 820 and applicable sections of 21 CFR Part 211. In addition, STERIS Isomedix Services is registered to the ISO 13485:2003 Quality Standard, and adheres to the requirements of ISO 11137-1:2006 (Gamma) and ISO 11135-1:2007 (EO).